Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2002 8:20:28 AM EDT
Back in the days, I used to build levels for Doom and Duke Nukem, and for the last year or two have been building maps for Half-life and CS.  There's a few I made I would consider good, but the others have been great for experimenting and learning with.  One of my goals is to design a map that requires teamwork to win instead of a bunch of guys just running around.

Anyone have any ideas to help encourage team play?  I prefer to have it be a demo/ defuse or hostage rescue, but VIP is ok.  Most people hate to play the VIP, even though it requires more team effort.  I had one idea where the VIP starts out by himself in locked room, and the CT's must break him out.  I chose a VIP instead of an AI hostage because the VIP will have to unlock the door.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top