Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 11:28:49 AM EDT
I just got one of those wireless adaptors for Xbox Live.

The problem is that if I plug it in, I can't plug in my controller.

For some reason my controller now requires the "play & charge" cord to be hooked up before it will work. It used to not do that.

Do I need to buy a new battery or controller?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:39:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Edit- Just saw this is not GD.  Sounds like a bad battery to me.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#2]
My wireless hooks up in the back and I can charge my controllers from the front... but I have been drinking a bit, hope it helps.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 1:37:52 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are talking about the wifi, there should be a USB spot for it on the back of the xbox.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you are talking about the wifi, there should be a USB spot for it on the back of the xbox.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:07:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I just got one of those wireless adaptors for Xbox Live.

The problem is that if I plug it in, I can't plug in my controller.

For some reason my controller now requires the "play & charge" cord to be hooked up before it will work. It used to not do that.

Do I need to buy a new battery or controller?

This may sound funny but I use this. Not shit it works, I can't play HD movies though :( Because of the bandwidth I cant stream the HD netflix movies but my gaming connection is full green bars.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:25:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My wireless hooks up in the back and I can charge my controllers from the front... but I have been drinking a bit, hope it helps.

I am even more of an idiot that I first thought.

I just discovered that I can hook my controller to the front.

In my defense the plugin was hidden behind a white panel.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:31:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am even more of an idiot that I first thought.

I just discovered that I can hook my controller to the front.

In my defense the plugin was hidden behind a white panel.

hahahaha "Samsonite, I was way off"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top