Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2006 9:59:09 AM EDT
fight2survive.com/store/detail.aspx?ID=11

Anybody heard anything about this system/video set whatever you call it?

Buddy of mine is looking for something along these lines and ran across this today.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I would think that 300 bucks would get you some actual time with an instructor.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Great, another Krap-Maga spawned multi-level-marketing scam.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:15:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Great, another Krap-Maga spawned multi-level-marketing scam.

And the BJJ marketing scam is so much better....
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:47:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I would think that 300 bucks would get you some actual time with an instructor.

+1, some people do well with videos, but if you have access to an instructor and training partners, I also would recommend going that route.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#5]
You would be better served with $300 in pads and gear and go train with real people than to watch a video tape.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You would be better served with $300 in pads and gear and go train with real people than to watch a video tape.

yeah, man i was in class one day a this guy joins up. I ask so how long have you been training? 3 years he says. (ALL FROM TAPES)

We were like wow he will be tough, I had that dude locked up in a Oma Plata so fast, he was tapping faster than SAMMY DAVIS JR.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#7]
lol i'll pass the info on
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:07:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, man i was in class one day a this guy joins up. I ask so how long have you been training? 3 years he says. (ALL FROM TAPES)

We were like wow he will be tough, I had that dude locked up in a Oma Plata so fast, he was tapping faster than SAMMY DAVIS JR.

Do you train in Houston? If so where?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:46:30 AM EDT
[#9]
I have been out for about a year or so, but now I train with Leonardo Xavier down in Sugarland.

But if you know of anyone who has some matts at there house or something I would love to train with someone on this side of town.

I live on 1960 (near by the Willowbrook mall)

email me and we can talk more
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:22:34 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Do you train in Houston? If so where?

Why are you looking to start training?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top