Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2006 9:11:25 PM EDT
for some gym equipment.

I'm looking for a rack system with stacked weights. Looking online, their are tons of companies, but wondering if people here have a particular company to recommend. I want good quality. I used to have a company near my house that built their equipment in the warehouse, they had great prices and excellent quaility, but they closed down for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:31:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you looked into used stuff? I got a nice bench that I find comfortable, got it from a Golds that downsized/moved. With equipment, what one person loves some others hate. Find what fits you best, I wouldn't buy it mail order, the shipping charges would have to be like the national debt. and then you would be screwed if you wanted to send it back.  Hope this helps.

Joe
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#2]
?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can find a refurbished system by Cybex or Icarian at a reasonable price, give it a look.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Have you looked into used stuff? I got a nice bench that I find comfortable, got it from a Golds that downsized/moved. With equipment, what one person loves some others hate. Find what fits you best, I wouldn't buy it mail order, the shipping charges would have to be like the national debt. and then you would be screwed if you wanted to send it back.  Hope this helps.

Joe

Hmmm, wierd, just added and it just disappeared. Anyway, I have considered new, but not the rack system. The one I'm considering from Parabody, I can pick up at stores near me.

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 5:59:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats a cool looking smith machine/ pulldown combination, I haven't seen one with that particular combination before. Since I'm not a team member I don't get an e-mail when someone responds to a post or writes on a thread I subscribe to, I wasn't trying to dis you.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 8:45:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thats a cool looking smith machine/ pulldown combination, I haven't seen one with that particular combination before. Since I'm not a team member I don't get an e-mail when someone responds to a post or writes on a thread I subscribe to, I wasn't trying to dis you.

I wasn't thinkin' that.  I put a question mark in my above post because I posted a reply, then it disappeared, so I posted it again. Then both replys showed up, so I just put a question mark in the first post and kept the second.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top