Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
We have the shields covered... now we just need something in the plane that we can use as a spear and magic helmet.

[bloodninja]I put on my robe and wizard hat[/bloodninja]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I will try to post a pic of some wind chimes that I am making for people as christmas preasents. That would hurt pretty bad.

Also, a banjo would really mess you up.

Banjo... hmmmm.... A great long neck would make a neat bludgeon... the tambor would be a neat frisbee-style throwing weapon... and the strings would be excellent garrotes!

On the other hand, a CELLO... would give you a place to hide the body!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:03:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Know whats funny  well maybe not so funny? they outlawed things like razors  on air planes right? but think about it as soon as your in the air and setteled the attendents bring you a friken soda in a can.  ever cut your self on a sharp piece of aluminum whan you played with a soda can? instant weapon.  shit  i can think of ways to use just about any thing in a self defence mode.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:38:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I would have to disagree with puting a role of quarters in a sock.  Try a role of nickles or quraters in your fist sometime, go "Jack@$$" on willing freind, ask them how bad it hurts.  The extra mass in just a thrown fist is effective.  Prolly more so then flaing a sock right into the overhead bagadge compartment.

Also I dont know if there still doing this but i have been told to "take a drink" of any un-labled fluids in bottles.  I.E. the watterbottle i riped the lable off of.  Remember this when making home-made habenaro peper mace.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:57:53 PM EDT
[#5]
You had to take a drink because you carried it through.  Toss it in a backpack and your good to go.

I've personally seen a two piece blow gun and darts go through security in both directions, so it worked at least twice.  The gun was obviously some composite material not metal and the well the darts were just blow gun darts.  I guess if you dressed the darts with the right stuff it could be intereseting.

Then again I've seen a 20 round box of 7.62x39 go through security a month ago, purely by accident, but it still did.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:03:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Marines used to sharpen the belt buckles on the dress greens.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Know whats funny  well maybe not so funny? they outlawed things like razors  on air planes right? but think about it as soon as your in the air and setteled the attendents bring you a friken soda in a can.  ever cut your self on a sharp piece of aluminum whan you played with a soda can? instant weapon.  shit  i can think of ways to use just about any thing in a self defence mode.

They poor it into a cup now.

Anyways when I flew I carried a tightly rolled magazine. My friend who was with me is 6'2 so I didnt have to worry about my back

Back to the weapons things I WOULD NOT carry a knife out of plastic, or a "blowgun" with darts. Or anything that looks like a weapon. If you get caught your gonna get screwed so hard and have to go through ALOT of trouble.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#8]
The original post was something to the effect of 'beating the hell out of Ronnie Raghead."

Simply remove the turban from Ronnie's head, reposition around his neck, tighten until he turns an interesting shade of purple.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:58:17 PM EDT
[#9]
a heavy pen with a metal body makes a good shank.

You can sharpen the edge of your credit cards.

You can take the folding tray off of the seat in front of you, they pop off easily and are made of aluminum.

edited to add

You can put a bunch of change in two socks.

full can of coke.

Glass bottle of wine or liquer.

Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:15:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Does anyone, other than me, lie in bed at night and think up cool things to use on airplanes to beat rag-heads with?

No. I dont usually think about things on an airplane, but one time I did stay up at night and pondered the feasibility of ripping someone's arm off and beating someone to death with it.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=429418&page=1

Other than that I do most of my thinking on the subject where ever I am.

If I'm out somewhere I'll always look around and see what there is that I could use as an improvised weapon.

At work for example there are plenty of blunt objects, mostly for throwing though, althought there is this really cool thing I could use as in improvised naginata.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#11]
www.utrechtart.com/dsp_view_product.cfm?classId=1715&subclassID=171510&brandname=&item=56735

Carry this plus other pieces of drafting equipment and some paper, and a drafting magazine. NEVER had anyone even give them a second look.

I don't do drafting..........

Bring some adhesive tape to wrap one end as a handle if needed and you have a nice weapon, also you can sharpen the under side of a steel ruler and nobody notices.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top