User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:32:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Piece of rope, Harbinger from Dicks, Climbing belt.  I use the rope the most for dips and pull ups.  Fisherman's knot with a prusik hitch.  The Harbinger is a piece of shit.  I bought it for belt squats and broke the D rings.  I replaced them with carabiners.  The climbing belt is best.  It's a longshot, but if you know someone who has a spare one, they work well.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/473548/20210503_171545_jpg-1928344.JPG
View Quote

I don't have any climber friends.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You could probably make like 3 or 4 of them out of that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You could probably make like 3 or 4 of them out of that.
View Quote

Yeah, hence why I said shorter.
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Hit a wall today on bench.

The 8 reps on certain exercises for my long arms to my chest are not fun.

My bench this am was horrendous. 4 x 8 at 135 lbs, but I only made it to 5 reps on set 2, 4 on set 3 and 2 on set 4.

I was able to do 4 sets of 4 at 145 on Monday with a little bit of struggle at the end.

I think I am overdoing it by also having 4 sets if 8 reps on my trip dips, as my trips were exhausted doing the bench.

I dropped the tri dip today. See if that helps for Friday.

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top