Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2017 5:39:04 AM EDT

Working 6 days a week right now. Walking who knows how many miles a day on the job. Even with ready to eat breakfast in the fridge, 1000 calories in a shake each morning around 9am, and as much as I can eat at supper (taking light lunches, big ones left me feeling like I was going to puke for an hour) it's still creeping off slowly.

I can't wait to be done with this project, I'm lucky to get in two workouts a week, and I have minimal time for eating. I'm starting to sympathize with the people that always report they can't find time to work out or eat right.

Sleeping like an absolute rock each night from about 830pm-5am

At least I'm crushing it on credit card debt this year, so when it gets cold I can afford bulking supplies.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Ya it's just a chapter of life but sounds like it's gonna end soon.

Just gotta make the best of it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 5:09:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ya it's just a chapter of life but sounds like it's gonna end soon.

Just gotta make the best of it.
View Quote
I'm working less than a mile from home all next week. My intention is to sleep in until 7am every day, eat like a pig, and get a couple good workouts in. Hopefully it helps me reset a bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top