Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/3/2002 8:15:32 AM EDT
My current schedule forces me to work out in the early evenings. But for way too many years, I was a first thing in the morning exerciser. So I still need a little kick in the butt to get going in the A.M. For me, I do a set of 20 slow push-ups, 2 sets of 25 crunchs and 2 sets of 4 count / 25 side straddle hops (jumping jacks), while the 'puter is firing up and the coffee is brewing. Takes less than 7 minutes to complete and helps to clear the fog for me. Anybody else have a "wake-up" routine?
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 8:27:34 AM EDT
I get up and do some stretching, 4 sets of 50 push-ups 2-diamond and 2-wide, 100 crunches and then it’s a cup of Coffee and off to work. I use the running path at work for my morning run 1 or 2 miles depending how I feel. Parker
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 9:03:02 AM EDT
a little heroin always gets me going!
Link Posted: 11/3/2002 11:05:20 PM EDT
Hello! Morning is my run and stretch time. I find that if I run after weights, either my legs feel like they are moving through mud or my upper body is so sore that I can barely swing my arms or that I get stitches and cramps in my abs. I also wake up at the same time even on my "rest" days (but I then shut off the alarm and go back to sleep). That makes it easier to wake up on the running days. James
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:07:43 AM EDT
1/2 gallon of coffee, 1/2 pack of butts, 2 cups of processed sugar on my 3 bowls of lucky charms, does it for me![;)]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 2:13:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mags: 1/2 gallon of coffee, 1/2 pack of butts, 2 cups of processed sugar on my 3 bowls of lucky charms, does it for me![;)]
View Quote
Mags_ Glad to see you've finally eliminated that pint of Jack Daniels from your breakfast menu [:D]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 3:10:31 PM EDT
2 cups of coffee and sex with my roommate every morning. Chick roommates are the best.
Link Posted: 11/8/2002 7:50:12 AM EDT
I usually have a cup of (strong) coffee, then wrestle with my American Pit Bull Terrier for a while - it gets the blood flowing. [:)] Eric/Tyler
Top Top