Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/25/2002 9:38:06 PM EDT
well fella's i kinda hung up between the two. i get a great workout using an eca stack when doing back/biceps,ab's calves deadlift's,but i find i can get a better workout on legs,chest,and tri's if i lay off the eca and load up 15 grms of creatine and 2 gms of taurine the day before. i know it's do whatever works best but i'm interested in what works for you,after all it's all about shocking your body,i may get some new idea's here and put them to the test. josam
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 12:42:27 AM EDT
can you say "heart attack"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/12/2002 4:40:32 PM EDT
The 15gram loading is going to be pretty much worthless as you will excrete the bulk of it via urine. The body can only absorb so much creatine before you get the spill over effect. Are you getting better "pumps" when taking the creatine during the legs/chest/tris? Just curious. As for shocking the body...doesn't really apply too much as far as supps go. Do your shocking via you training! That'll tear you up...I promise! Best of luck!
Link Posted: 11/14/2002 9:01:14 AM EDT
gmp, yes i get a better pump with creatine,when working legs,chest,tri's. i prefer eca stack when doing back,biceps,and abs. lots of water when using either one. so far as having a heart attack,i don't over doit on the eca stack,usually 60mg of caffeine,15 mg of effie,and 2 aspirin,the effects wear off after 2 hours and i have no problem sleeping,pissing,or doin the nasty. i take 2 aspirin upon waking up along with a protein drink and a bagel,the caffeine about 45 min prior to workout and the effie about 20 min prior. lots of water is the key to keeping the system flushed out. josam
Top Top