User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2002 8:23:56 PM EDT
your mag 10 cycle yet?
josam
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 4:23:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 7:07:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Ed,my friend......................... being a old guy sucks, I do alot of army type PT exercises,pushups(varied inclines/declines), seated behind/infront militaries,and the like, to the point of being spent physically with little risk of new injury and find it a exellent maintence program.GUYS are age should should not be lifting 500# squats,those were the old days........... that was when we were young,[b]you can't go back![;)][/b]..........all my LUV.
Link Posted: 9/26/2002 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 5:17:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I was rounding off the squats # numbers......I think it was really like 490#s at 200lbs body weight...........................                       .........................................................................................20 years ago[;)]...... damn I miss the old days[;)] ..................................of computers with basic,fortran and colbalt!
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 8:44:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top