Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2002 11:53:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I took metabolife for awhile - I did shed the pounds, but also started exercising and changed my diet at the same time, so I can't say how much of a factor it really played.

However, after a few weeks of taking it, I started to experience dizzy spells when standing up quickly (dizziness being one of the reported side effects).  Once I even collapsed to the ground, although I did not lose consiousness.  Very scary stuff.  Needless to say, I stopped.  I suggest you consult with your doctor about it.

Rocko
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:40:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 12:43:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I know a house in the ghetto in my town with that stuff.  They got a lot of it and it'll blow up anytime now.
Link Posted: 6/26/2002 4:04:13 AM EDT
[#5]
ultimate orange is some kickass shuff,never do the full dosage though,you can feel your hair growing.
rescue93
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 8:13:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Pros: Its a good way to psych yourself into losing weight.

Cons: Increased heart rate and blood pressure, hypertension, pulmonary hypertension, stroke, heart attack, etc.

Remember Phen-phen. It was supposed to be safe too.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 12:31:09 PM EDT
[#7]
There is a company in NJ called D&E Pharmacuticals - it is a legal source for real ephedrine.  I have found the herbals substitutes to vary in strength.

I have found that a 25mg dose with 300mg cafine
is a good fatburner.  I take saw palemtto with it as the combo tends to irriate the prostate.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top