Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2002 1:51:30 AM EDT
Any Ideas?
What I know isn't legal

any ballistic knife, any nunchaku, any short-barreled shotgun, any metal knuckles, any belt buckle knife, any
leaded cane, any zip gun, any shuriken, any lipstick case knife, any cane sword, any shobi-zue, any air gauge
knife, any writing pen knife, or any instrument or weapon
of the kind commonly known as a blackjack, slungshot, billy,
sandclub, sap, or sandbag.

I havn't found baton yet but im sure it isn't legal...

I'm looking for something besides a taser (which probably isn't legal) that would let me keep my distance..................

Link Posted: 6/2/2002 2:04:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Rocks.[:)]
Link Posted: 6/2/2002 11:45:34 PM EDT
[#2]
[V]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 9:07:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Any Ideas? What I know isn't legal any ballistic knife, any nunchaku, any short-barreled shotgun, any metal knuckles, any belt buckle knife, any leaded cane, any zip gun, any shuriken, any lipstick case knife, any cane  sword, any shobi-zue, any air gauge knife, any writing pen knife, or any instrument or weapon
of the kind commonly known as a blackjack, lungshot, billy, sandclub, sap, or sandbag.
I havn't found baton yet but im sure it isn't legal...
I'm looking for something besides a taser (which probably isn't legal) that would let me keep my distance...  
View Quote

How about that ink pen in your pocket? A Cane? How about a crutch? Briefcase? How about a can of Tuna?  
Yes, these sound as stupid as hell, but then again, they can/could/would work.  Kalifornistan is almost as bad as the Peoples Republic of Illinois,  but you HAVE to learn to adapt to your surroundings!  If you don't, you just become a victim.  

And before ya'll start flaming my comments, go let someone who is scared and/or pissed toss a can of Tuna at you....  you'd be surprised what kind of damage it can do!
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#4]
A cell phone with 911 as a one touch dial.  That's what your legislature would have you believe is all you need.  Personally I'd try and find one of those old brick styled ones.  You can do alot of damage with one of them. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/3/2002 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Personally I like:
Multiple D-cell mag-lites. My favorite.
OC spray.
Screwdrivers.
Baseball bats (ooops, sorry officer i forgot i left that in there from the softball game).
If you dont mind looking goofy, remember a few years back when everyone had those oversize wallet CHAINS?
40 oz bottles. [:D] but really, if you can carry an old glass bottle in your car it could be a weapon.
Sometimes big rig drivers carry a wooden rod to whack their tires to check the air pressure or something. Maybe if you have a big SUV?

With the way everything is illegal, you pretty much need to ask an ex-con what they used in prison. Pretty soon we'll all be sharpening our toothbrushes.

Link Posted: 6/4/2002 6:13:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
A cell phone with 911 as a one touch dial.  That's what your legislature would have you believe is all you need.  Personally I'd try and find one of those old brick styled ones.  You can do alot of damage with one of them. [:D]
View Quote

Sorry Illegal.  The number must be that of our beloved Gov. Ol' "RED" Davis.  When in dire straights, just give Ol Red a call.

Other usefull items:
1) empty Jack Daniels whisky bottle in back seat
2) a really big steel bong pipe.
[rant off]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top