Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2002 12:30:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 1:08:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We met a number of guys from the site as well as from the industry. I want to give mad shouts to all the guys we met up there, from 1GunRunner to Jojo, every one of them (ok maybe not Tim and Shawn -- EVIL BASTADGES!!! [=D]) were great guys and a lot of fun to meet and hang out with.
View Quote

The pleasure was all ours, glad we were able to get together and eat some of Gaston's food.

Now where's that roast beef? [:D]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 1:15:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 1:42:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell Yeah !!!!

Any idea where in Texas it'll be ? I only ask becuase Texas is a huge state.

Quoted:
Two words for ya...

Texas Shoot

]=)

Maybe we can get that old bastard DonR interested in throwing together another TBRS down there and taking the party back to the range!
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 5:07:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Well GB, I think I can pretty much speak for the rest of the crew, Thanks for your hard work and effort!  IT IS Appreciated  [:)]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hell Yeah !!!!

Any idea where in Texas it'll be ? I only ask becuase Texas is a huge state.

View Quote

North Central...Dallas/Ft.Worth !!! [^]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 5:38:35 PM EDT
[#6]
May have to get our own range so we can put up with ourselves.

Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:05:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Two words for ya...
Texas Shoot

Maybe we can get that old bastard DonR interested in throwing together another TBRS down there and taking the party back to the range!
View Quote

I'm ready!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Hmmmm....TX shoot....hunting trip.....I live in TX......Damn!!! Oh I get it......THE LODGE!!!!! [:D] [sex]
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 10:40:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
May have to get our own range so we can put up with ourselves.

View Quote

So that was a true story about Timmy?  Huh.  BTW I don't think Tommy Rocker has a joint in Texas yet [:D]

"I'm pretty easy to get ahold of but, kinda hard to let go of"
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#11]
If you guys do a Tejas shoot give plenty of warning.
 I'll try & make the drive up from Houston.
Link Posted: 2/8/2002 11:49:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you guys do a Tejas shoot give plenty of warning.
 I'll try & make the drive up from Houston.
View Quote

Stokes and I made the little jaunt from JSC (in traffic) to DFW Airport in 4hrs 13min - not my personal best but, it'll have to do. [:D]

As a side note: last Friday we made it from the Onatario, Ca airport to the Las Vegas Strip(the locals call it the Vegas 500) in 2hrs 43min.  The new Lincoln Town Car we had was a little sluggish off the line but, really seemed to run out nice at 110-115.

BTW - Do you know what the difference between a 4WD and a rental car is?

"A rental car will go anywhere." - Stokes

I am an excellent driver.
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 10:56:03 AM EDT
[#13]
GB, site seems to be running well. Me like.

Good work!!

T

Link Posted: 2/9/2002 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Texas Shoot!!!

Bring it on.  I've been to the others, I still have a few more in me.

DonR get with the program!

cnatra, the trip up from Houston is no big deal.  You should have plenty of warning, and should be able to plan accordingly.

Really KelleyR is the one we need to talk nice to.  DonR just gets all the compliments!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 8:59:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well GB, I think I can pretty much speak for the rest of the crew, Thanks for your hard work and effort!  IT IS Appreciated  [:)]
View Quote

Ditto...thanks for your hard work!
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Sorry I missed you in Vegas, GB... met everyone else at Tommy Rockers.  Tim said you were sick (hungover?), which is a shame 'cause I came prepared to buy my membership with beer.
Link Posted: 2/10/2002 11:23:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top