Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2001 10:55:09 AM EDT
I would like to announce that we have a new book, From Behind the Line, Technical Notes and Commentary. This is not necessarily a how to shoot book, it primarily revolves around training yourself and others. Reviews have been good. Thanks. Jim Crews
Link Posted: 3/26/2001 3:15:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Where can we get it Jim?  Every other book you had was fantastic.  I need one.
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Get the book direct from Jim at [url]www.marksmans.com[/url] He now takes Paypal. I have a copy, and it is super!
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 6:11:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey Jim,

Will the "Some of the answer, Urban Shotgun" book be out soon?

-Troy
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I am still working on the shotgun manual, I am trying to get it out as soon as I can. As soon as I get it completed I will make an announcment to th elist and all AR15.com members get a $5 discount on all the books that I have available, including the new book from behind the line, this is effective as of 1 June.
Link Posted: 6/1/2001 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks Jim,

I received the other manuals a couple of days ago!  Thanks a lot!

-Troy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top