BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 2:15:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GoatBoy:
Right now they dont show through search, active, newest, etc. just on the normal forum browsing. Wanted to see how folks reacted to them first and let the abuse of new toys wear off.
View Quote

Sorry for my ignorance, but how does one make a choice (epic, troll, etc).  Is there a button somewhere that I'm missing?
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 2:35:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kuraki] [#3]
Ok.  A few steps to get the right IG link but it works.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 7:00:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Still got nothing.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 11:58:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By d16man:
https://store.ar15.com/  There is also the teespring store and Brownells sells some things, search for ar15.com as the brand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By d16man:
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:
Originally Posted By Klee:
AR15.com has a store? I never realized. LOL  Holy crappy advertising Batman.
I can't find it anymore.
https://store.ar15.com/  There is also the teespring store and Brownells sells some things, search for ar15.com as the brand.

Thank you. Did you find that link on here, or have to search for it as a separate site?
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 12:06:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#8]
It's tied into memberships and also can be found at the bottom of every page. Since we are only using it for memberships, there's not much reason to advertise it anymore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 67Firebird:
Thank you. Did you find that link on here, or have to search for it as a separate site?
It's tied into memberships and also can be found at the bottom of every page. Since we are only using it for memberships, there's not much reason to advertise it anymore.

It figures that I searched every bit of the top of the page. Thank you telling me where it is; I see it now.
Link Posted: 7/22/2020 11:56:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Did Instagram functionality break?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:42:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By MorningNapalm:

Lack of a Gmail option kept me from registering an account for roughly a decade. The last thing I wanted was for my employer to know I was a member on arfcom. All my emails were monitored in my industry. I had to start my own firm before I registered.
View Quote

All I heard was I liked the website so much I started my own company so I can have a secure email to sign up with.

America, Fuck Yeah!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:44:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 3:45:38 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

Any black Velcro arfcom hard still available?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 5:15:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By tombr0:
Apparently the tags only show up when browsing GD through the actual Discussion Forums drop-down and not if you're browsing threads by Active or Subscriptions?

I trust this will be rectified? Those 2 buttons are how I access like 99% of threads around here...
View Quote
This?
Link Posted: 7/23/2020 2:01:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AR-10] [#14]
I think the tags look tacky and add nothing of value to the site. General Discussion now looks ridiculous. I'm not going to decide whether or not I read a thread based on what 10 members have tagged it.

The tags should go away.

ETA; Now that the rating system has been if effect for over a year, I have changed my mind and find them useful.
I take back everything I posted when the changes were implemented. 2/6/22
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:01:45 AM EDT
[#15]
- Fixed 200 error issue with image uploads
View Quote

Thank you, that was getting annoying.
Link Posted: 7/24/2020 7:53:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By AR-10:
General Discussion now looks ridiculous.
View Quote

Yeah, we can't have that. Somebody looking for the 'Would you eat my wiener?' thread might get upset because GD looks ridiculous now.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top