Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2017 4:27:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 5:48:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Any news on a check box for deleting multiple subscribed threads without reverting back to the top of page one as well. If already in the works ok. Just wondering. Thanks for all the hard work.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#3]
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 11:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 11:19:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSully] [#5]
iOS/Safari test.

Edit: Hit reply button on OP, sent me to my post at bottom. Is it supposed to do that?
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 11:43:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#6]
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 11:47:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GoatBoy:
Did what now?

If you reply to OP, I believe it takes you to the bottom of the page, to the last post. If you reply to a post, it takes you to that post.
View Quote
Roger. I’ve been taken back to the top for so long I’ve forgotten what the normal behavior is.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#9]
The reply/return issue is no more. That's awesome, thanks Goatboy!...
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 8:36:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I added a couple things to the login page tonight to help with the weirdness going on for some folks.

1) A reset cookie button so you can clear your site cookie easily.

2) Anti-caching for the login page to avoid issues with the captcha image if it's displaying for you.

If you can't log in, try the cookie reset. Once again, the issue seems to have cropped up when the servers went crazy yesterday. I have no idea why there's some sort of cookie synch problem for some folks, but hopefully this helps.

Worst case, try a different browser or clearing your cookie manually.
View Quote
Is this why I got kicked off my login and couldn't re-login even with attempting 5-6 times? I had to go into my phone settings and clear all cookies, cache & saved data.

Was able to after that, weird...
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Did what now?

If you reply to OP, I believe it takes you to the bottom of the page, to the last post. If you reply to a post, it takes you to that post.
View Quote
Didn't it previously take you to the bottom of the page only if there were additional pages for that particular thread? I don't remember...
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey GB,
Something I was wondering if you could check into that I noticed when the new format was adopted but forgot about until I just now tried to use it again.

It used to be the message editor had an indent button that would enclose text within [ indent] [ /indent] tags to allow text to be offset without needing to quote it.

Since the major update, the indent tags still work in that it offsets the text but it changes the text inside to a light, unreadable gray color. You can fix it by changing the text color to black but, if you use any formatting within the black text tags it breaks the color formatting and it defaults back to the light gray.

If this is something you could check into so it doesn't make the text light gray (and maybe even bring the button back!), it would be much appreciated! I like using the indent tags to post bits of news article to differentiate it from my posts and so it doesn't get hidden inside quote tags if it's too long.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#13]
@GoatBoy

Since the feedback thread has been locked...

I’ve noticed a few members comment that adding the site bookmark icon the Home Screen doesn’t show the BFL anymore.

It just shows a tiny screen cap as seen below:
Attachment Attached File

While I still have the old BFL bookmark icon, it would be nice for others to have that ability.

Is this something that can be done?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 10:40:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:

Is this why I got kicked off my login and couldn't re-login even with attempting 5-6 times? I had to go into my phone settings and clear all cookies, cache & saved data.

Was able to after that, weird...
View Quote
Even with the new reset link it doesnt work for me although it says cleared and I cleared cache.   Wish I could figure how to clear only  the arfcookie  on Chrome mobile as clearing all is too disruptive.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:12:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top