Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2017 11:27:53 AM EDT
A few weeks ago longrangehunting.com pinged me about doing an article about some new target. I accepted and was blown away by what I got. I did the article on this new target for LongRangeHunting and in the process really started to dig it. The article was sort of an "I was available" thing, not their usual "who wants to write about this" kind of thing. I think you guys will probably really dig this a lot. Beyond being helpful, it's just made for crap like the ARFCOM MOA All Day challenge. It sure pulled me back into the garage & handloading after getting kind of down in the mouth on the whole thing for a while. It lost some fun which burned my motivation. The target brought motivation by providing a mapped out path and sparking my curiosity. I also found a load that worked and even refined it with the info the target gave back to me. I also found out that I didn't tighten down my windage turret cap sufficiently a few weeks ago and confirmed that my Vortex Razor 2's track like a train.

I'll refer you to the product website and if you want to read the article I'm sure you can google LRH and find it.

Cliff's Notes: Not paper, some kind of polymer. Tear resistant as hell. Water proof. Masking tape won't destroy it. Has load development bits, scope calibration & testing bits and grouping and muzzle velocity bits. After they introduced them to me I've been buying more and more. My less ballistically savvy friends are now asking me to check their rifle/scope/ammo combos out with it.

BoxToBenchPrecision.com

I'm not affiliated with the boxtobenchprecision company outside of the article I wrote for LRH. That said, I have become a fairly large customer and an advocate. Love these things.

Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Eh,  no thanks, don't like it.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:51:18 PM EDT
[#2]
What are the total dimensions?   it looks crazy busy, and I prefer .5 or 1" squared for 100 yds, and a good dot with lines that intersect the midpoint.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:30:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I picked up a few several months ago...  Haven't shot any yet as I am working on load development.  Once I get my load dialed in, I plan to shoot 1 with each of my 308s to see what's up.  I love their "durability" aspect.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:31:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#4]
oops!
Link Posted: 2/25/2018 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Just ordered a few, thanks for the heads up, I like them!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top