Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2017 6:58:02 PM EDT
Not pelican if I can avoid. Even a musical case would be ok, as this is just home to range case.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 6:35:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I wanted a Pelican style case for my recent long action build. It's too big to fit in most normal style cases. I picked up one of the Cabelas extreme armor cases the resemble a Pelican when they were on sale a couple weeks ago. Paid $80 and couldn't be happier. They are well built and I believe are TSA approved...
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 6:36:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Patrick303] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ccollins02:
I wanted a Pelican style case for my recent long action build. It's too big to fit in most normal style cases. I picked up one of the Cabelas extreme armor cases the resemble a Pelican when they were on sale a couple weeks ago. Paid $80 and couldn't be happier. They are well built and I believe are TSA approved...
View Quote
That was a good deal on the Cabela's Xtreme Armor case.  Every time I check they are priced comparatively to Pelican.

I have a couple of the Plano All Weather hard cases.  They are slightly cheaper and often on sale at Optics Planet.  I picked up the 46" one for $60 and the 55" for $105.  They come with the pull-n-pluck foam which some may not like, but it's fairly easy to use.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top