Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2017 4:58:27 PM EDT
So I'm having my 338 lapua  to an improved. I'm going with a 34" barrel and unsure of overall length but it won't fit a 50" case that I have. So aim looking for options before the barrel work is done.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 8:49:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4thPointOfContact] [#2]
It'd be easier to help you if we knew things like..
..by How Much won't it fit in a 50" case since Cabela's has a 52" inside length case.

Optics planet has one that's 62" - TZ Case Dura-Tech Long Rifle Case - 62in. Extra-Long Gun Case TZM0062

Do a search for black powder rifle case as they're generally the longest of the long arms around.

or.. see http://www.skbcases.com/sports/sku.php?cat=9&pid=3
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 3:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's say 58" since it came with a 26" barrel and I'm going to 34.  The TZ case looks like it is long enough, but I have one of their pistol cases and would rather get something that I know is going to stand up to airport use like a Pelican, or the Cabela's (Boyt) one.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top