Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2016 1:38:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DenverDave]
I got the No Clamp version of the the Atlas PSR bipod.  Obviously I no need a mount and am considering the following options-

1) LaRue
2) ADM 170s
3) Badger Ordnance TRAMP
4) ARMS 17s

From what I have read thus far people seem to prefer the LaRue over the ADM. Not a lot of info out there on the TRAMP.  One thing I find appealing about the TRAMP (very different design form the similar ADM and LaRue) is that it can also be used with the Harris As well as the Atlas. I have been using a Harris and just purchased the Atlas to try it out. If I should decide I want to go back to the Harris it's a nice feature knowing that I could use the TRAMP with my Harris.

I will be moving the bipod between multiple rifles, that, no doubt have rails which are not the same spec... wish Bobro made a bipod adapter. Judging from my experience with ADM, LaRue and Bobro optics mounts IMO Bobro is the only one suitable for going from one rail to another without adjustments that partly defeate the purpose of QD mounts.

I would like to hear folks opinions. It would be great to hear from someone who has experience with all three but any input would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 12:24:54 AM EDT
[#1]
LaRue.  Not for the name, but because they work.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 12:38:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Offroadie] [#2]
I'm going with LaRue.  They make top quality products (which is what built the name).
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#3]
The ADM mounts that came with both my Atlas bipods work really well. If it hadn't been them I would have gone with LaRue. I ordered mine direct and the ADM was the combo available. No need to switch the mounts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top