Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2017 11:23:37 PM EDT
I have a scope I'm thinking about sending in. I think the turrents have messed up since the crosshair doesn't move. What has been your experience with the warranty service if you have used it.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 11:48:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Sent in a "free" fastfireIII from their last promo that the battery threads stripped when inserting battery. It took them twice to get it right but, the communication was right and each time had it back in my hands in 6 business days.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 11:49:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Call the 800 number and get ahold of CS.

I just sent back a new scope that had a canted reticle and they were great.

I haven't gotten it back yet, but so far so good.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 11:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Just sent my Burris FF III in for replacement.  Pretty simple:
1.  Fill out the support form online.  They don't need receipts, just serial # and a description of issue.
2.  Burris CS contacted me via email within a day or two with RMA instruction.
3.  I was notified via email of status each step of the way:  receipt, procedure, estimate time of replacement (4-6 weeks).
4.  In a week, received shipping email for replacement.  

All in all, from reporting date of 09/26 - replacement arrival date of 10/14, a bit over 3 weeks.  Not bad at all.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 12:03:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like winners all around. I got this scope 2nd hand and it's worked real good for the last couple of seasons. Decided to put it on my bolt gun since it's lived on my FAL for a year and it just wouldn't move the cross hairs. I already opened a case so probably be Monday or Tuesday before I hear anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top