Posted: 10/4/2017 8:04:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 10:29:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Badger, Seekins, Spuhr
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 10:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:16:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Firestarter123] [#3]
Based off of my T3 CTR having a 44mm objective and a 1.125" height Unimount I'd think you should be fine with that height as well for your 56mm objective.

As strat81 said all of those are good brands.  Don't forget Nightforce and TPS either.  If you feel like spending $180 or so the American Rifle Company M10 rings are very nice as well.

Spuhr makes a great product but unless you need a specific feature that they offer (height, cant, mounting points, etc.) I would just buy a set of rings since you already have a 20MOA base.  Their cost is prohibitive if you don't need the features.  I wanted a Spuhr for my AIAT but when I could get a set of ARC M10 rings for less than half of the cost that would do everything that I needed them to do I bought the M10 rings and put the rest of that money towards an Atlas bipod.  The M10 rings are by far the easiest to mount since there are only 2 screws per ring.

It is up to you whether or not to go steel.  Generally I do try to keep the rings and base the same material but I don't always.  As shown below my base is steel but the Unimount is 7075T6 aluminum.  It really doesn't matter in the end but steel makes me happy when possible

These should all be in the 1.10"-1.20" range but double check for sure as I made this list quickly.

Badger: 306-63
Seekins: 1.26" Extra High
ARC M10: M10-1-00-34-28
Nightforce Rings: A224
TPS: 30591 Steel/30596 Aluminum

Here is my rifle and the clearance shown with my 44mm objective.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 7:18:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Post pics when its in!
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:24:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mustb123] [#7]
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 8:45:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WI_Bill] [#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mustb123:

The scope is here today - rings won't arrive until next week.

Pics of the scope as delivered in the box?
View Quote
It's all tucked away in box now and dont have photos.  It arrived in clearly a factory weaver box correct for the model, which is not sealed.  Remove box cover and see black foam over entire scope; hole for elevation turret in foam and half circle cutouts each side of foam for fingers.  Remove top foam and scope is in plastic bag with desiccant in foam cutout.  Two allen heads and battery in sealed bubble wrap envelope in separate foam cutout.  Sunshade in unsealed plastic bag in another foam cutout.  Instructions on top of scope between the thicker bottom foam and top foam.  Includes illuminated reticle instructions, general instructions, warranty card, maybe 1 or 2 other documents I can't remember.  That is it.

Edit:  oh, thought you were asking for photos to compare.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top