Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2017 12:32:55 PM EDT
Looking at a package deal with a high end 34mm scope w/M10 rings and I have no working knowledge of those rings.  Most of my long guns have Badger rings.  Any of you folks that have used the M10 rings, what are you thoughts about them?  
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:16:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: popnfresh] [#1]
Love them, if they weren't so expensive they're all I would use. It is so simple mounting a scope when there is only one screw.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:34:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firestarter123] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By popnfresh:
Love them, if they weren't so expensive they're all I would use. It is so simple mounting a scope when there is only one screw.
View Quote
I love them as well.  When I can use them for a project I do.  Now when I have to use 4/6 screw caps I actually sigh in frustration
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#3]
They always seemed odd to me.  I guess I just have trouble trusting a single screw.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got 4 sets of them and absolutely love them.  Tighten finger right and the scope doesn't move while mounting.  

I don't baby my gear, and they have served me very will.

The way that the single screw works and the rings clamp makes it all work.
Link Posted: 5/24/2017 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
They always seemed odd to me.  I guess I just have trouble trusting a single screw.
View Quote
They are an advancement over standard rings.  That "screw" is a 1/4" bolt so it is plenty strong and you torque it to 55 in/lbs with magnum calibers.  I did 45 in/lbs for my Gen II Razor and 308 and it has been perfect.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Ive beat the crap out of a set for about a year now on my LR708, maybe 1500rd holds a rzr gen 1 and has been fantastic.
You wont be disappointed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Interesting, I've never seen those before....does look like they make mounting a lot easier!
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 2:02:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a set and they work great. As said above, cost is high but so is the quality/engineering.  I’ve seen where someone torqued them to 65in/lbs and basically crushed their scope tube.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top