Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2016 8:02:41 PM EDT
What does the hive believe to be the most accurate "stock" from manufacturer, semi auto 308 rifle? A rifle without any modifications by the owner, that is for sale in the USA today also mag feed and reliable $2000 and under?
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 12:05:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Fulton

$1750. If you could break out another $450, you can get it with a Krieger barrel
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#2]
maybe Colt 901. some guys have done nice groups with hand loads.
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By southfloridaguns:

View Quote
this, but needs a new trigger.

Link Posted: 11/28/2016 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]
At one time I would say it was the Armalite T series but I don't know about the newer ones. The older ones with the Walther barrels would shoot as good as anything today.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:26:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Problem with under $2k is it is right before a lot of the true greats kick in, but a decent bit above what most normal stock rifles cost.  In that price range though I'd probably say the newer Aero/BA AR10 style rifles, they have been getting great results on the hide.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 11:34:15 PM EDT
[#6]
The RRA X1's are guaranteed 1 moa and I believe $1579 shipped from LegalTransfers.
They looked nice, but I have no first hand knowledge of them. Thinking about picking one up.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 3:00:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By southfloridaguns:
View Quote
Does Colt make a 308?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By steelcomp:
At one time I would say it was the Armalite T series but I don't know about the newer ones. The older ones with the Walther barrels would shoot as good as anything today.
View Quote
This is true, my T shoots right along with a custom bolt gun that I have. Damn fine rifle....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top