Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2017 1:11:32 PM EDT
FULL DISCLOSURE: Yes, I'm technically affiliated with Rex. I do all the ballistics stuff for the channel and maintain the spreadsheet he uses but; and this is the key point, I don't get paid at all for anything I'm doing with Rex. I do all my ballistics stuff for free for everyone. Since Rex and I worked together to create my ballistics spreadsheet (he had the layout already and I added the automation) it's just easier if I'm on hand at the seminars where he's teaching about his ballistics system to answer technical questions since that's all in the domain of the automation. Besides, those events are sick fun.

So on to the meat:
TiborasaurusRex is doing a seminar at the BassPro in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (near L.A.) on the 23rd and 24th. Anyone planning to attend? I'll be there for sure. This is looking to be the best one so far but really, I can't wait to get some decent damned mexican food from my homeland (I'm grew up in SoCal). NorCal mexican food just isn't the same and if anyone tells me that <some place in Berkeley> is a good substitute, I'll poke their virtual eyes out with a virtual spoon.

Anyway, I recently got word that they're going to have a drawing or raffle or whatever for a SWFA scoped 6.5CM Savage 10 (threaded muzzle but not sure what model) signed by Rex. I'm in for that for sure. $50 a ticket from what I'm told so I've already put aside enough cash for a handful. Cheaper than a rifle and I'm starting to want a 6.5CM.

Now down to the meat (pardon the pun) of my post: Where is the best and most authentic northern Mexican cuisine within 20 minutes of central Ontario, California? I grew up like an hour south and the place I have in mind is still open but that's far for a good taco. I'm looking for taste and quality of ingredients but I don't give a lick if it's a food truck, a hole in the wall or an El Torito that happens to have a decent cook on duty every 2nd thursday. I'm serious about the northern flair too.

Google "rex reviews RX18" for more info on that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 5:14:43 AM EDT
[#1]
This is worthy of a bump!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top