Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2016 8:10:55 AM EDT
Looking for something close to the perry county area of south east kentucky. 2 hours drive or closer would be great but anything in the esstern half would be great, id love to attend and learn
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 10:10:02 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a group just getting one started outside of Ashland.  Had their initial shoot last Saturday.  600 yard range at Northeast KY Sportsman's club.  I had a buddy tell me about it when I was home for my class reunion last weekend.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:46:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Bangsteel in Bland Virginia is about three hours away from you.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Id rather not leave ky because i use suppressors
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 12:00:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rob01:

You can use it in any state that allows them. Just carry a copy of your stamp, which you should be doing anyways. You can travel with them easily.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rob01:
Originally Posted By Wanabgunsmith:
Id rather not leave ky because i use suppressors

You can use it in any state that allows them. Just carry a copy of your stamp, which you should be doing anyways. You can travel with them easily.

Agreed.  There is no issue taking your can out of state as long as its legal wherever you go.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:51:14 AM EDT
[#7]
New wrinkle on my brain.
I never carry a copy of my stamp lol. Theres no BATFE in perry county but ill defs look into those places for comps now thx
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top