Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2016 11:35:32 PM EDT

First ever Precision Rifle Series Match is about to happen in Ohio. It's official!

Mark your calendars for Sept. 10-11th!

Be prepared for one heck of a match!

location not posted yet, speculations is Rayners.....
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 7:57:30 AM EDT
[#1]
In for more details.
Link Posted: 6/19/2016 11:58:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Big Dog Precision Rifle Match scheduled for September 10&11, 2016. We are planning an awesome venue. Plenty of long distance shooting, barricade work, fun stages, and hit-able targets. I'm still working out the details for lunch on Saturday. However, I am planning to bring in a BBQ catering service for Sunday afternoon. I can't think of a more American way to remember Sept. 11th than hanging out with friends, eating BBQ and shooting stuff.

The match will be held at Rayners Range in Blue Rock Ohio. Most local guys are very familiar with that range. It is an excellent facility! Tom and his wife are great people. They've been very supportive of the shooting community for years and I'm happy to hold the event at their place. The facility is approx. 30 minutes away from plenty of hotels in Zanesville, OH.

Match Fees will be $195 for the weekend and will include -

T-shirts, Lunch, beverages, trophies and a trip to the prize table.

Registration will be July 15th at noon EST on our website. Links will be posted a few minutes before registration goes live.

The PRS committee is still discussing feasibility for the match. There are a lot of matches scheduled already this year and they are concerned with matches not filling up. With the interest shown by shooters so far...I think we can fill this match pretty quick.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top