Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2015 1:35:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OhioLongRange]

Im going on Sat.

=============================

Spring NE OHIO SNIPER CHALLENGE

Spring 2016 "North East Ohio Sniper Challenge" brought to you by Long Range Pain LLC. and Southington Training Facility. This springs event will be a one day precision rifle competition , shooters must choose to compete on either Saturday April 9th or Sunday April 10th 2016. See the attached flyer for more details.

This year we are adding more stages, more targets and a small prize table ! In addition we are excited to offer shooters the chance shoot their way into a drawing for a chance to win a brand new "Ruger Precision Rifle " in 6.5 Creedmoor . We are excited to bring this event to North East Ohio again and hope you will register to join us for what is going to be a great weekend of precision rifle competition. Feel free to contact me for more details if you have questions . If you wish to register simply send me an email with the names and email addresses of each shooter you wish to register, include the day you wish to shoot on , and tell me who you want to squad with . Email it to [email protected] and I will then reply to you and send you a more detailed memo regarding the match and how to make payment of the registration fee securing your slot for the match. Register soon as slots are limited !

Thanks again

Steve

Long Range Pain LLC.

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#1]
5 slots open for sat. a few more for sunday
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top