Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2017 8:37:50 AM EDT
I've had a grendel that inbuilt using Odin parts. I was not that impressed with accuracy honestly, but I like the concept. I've since sold the upper and still have the lower sitting empty.

Local site has a guy with a 20" Radical 6.5 complete upper and mag he's willing to trade even for my bare gun.

For hunting and the occasional 1000yrd match would I be better served to keep what I have or grab the grendel?

My only hesitation is ive got around 200rnds of .308 ammo and no Grendel ammo.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#1]
No.  That's a piss poor trade.

I'd keep the 308, save up money to build a new grendel upper using a good quality barrel.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Those Radical uppers are like $300 from Primary Arms.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't take anything made by Radical for free. Too many stories of piss poor QA/QC to take a chance on them.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 4:59:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Do a search on Radical Firearms starting with "AR15.com Radical Firearms".
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#5]
HAHA NO I would not make that trade even if hookers and blow were included.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
HAHA NO I would not make that trade even if hookers and blow were included.
View Quote
X2 and a steak dinner!
Link Posted: 11/11/2017 10:53:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't do it OP.

I wouldn't take a "Radical" Firearm if one was given to me, and I am far from proud.  It's one issue that they are absolute shit boxes, but their customer service is equally shitty.  

I'm surprised your Odin build wouldn't shoot well.  

Sell your VTR and go from there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top