Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2017 7:12:57 AM EDT
What are y'all's thoughts on the Centurion Arms 18" MK12B barrel? Any input on personal results and set up . I have built my version on the SPR MK12 using the Centurion Arms barrel. Thanks ahead.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 7:47:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I have no experience with any of there barrels, but there quad rails are second to none.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I used one of their barrels for the last season and loved it. Super accurate, easy to clean.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 6:39:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Blazin_Bill:
I used one of their barrels for the last season and loved it. Super accurate, easy to clean.
View Quote
By "used" Bill means he kicked ass with it. He won this too:

Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:00:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I believe they are one of the only companies that can source the specd mk barrel.  It is a Douglas barrel to crane specs and i have heard very good things
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 7:58:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope so. I’ve only been able to shoot it out to 290 yards so far but able to keep a two inch grouping. Using handloads if 77gr Sierra TMK with 23.5 TAC @ 2.260
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top