Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:45:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SuperJlarge] [#1]
Looking at the thread that was linked on page 2, dpmmn never substantiated his claim, and there was a lot of skepticism. The TRU ammo hasn’t been extremely accurate from what I’ve seen. Further...seems odd that the “ruler” of the thread, along with the manufacturer would be the ones defending the claim so fervently.

It just leads to some questions. As the OP of the MOA challenge, I would think that would be a conflict of interests.

Edited: neither of dpmmn’s entries met the requirements for a submission either, but you allowed them. No wonder ppl complain about this thread so much. It’s not a challenge, it’s a farce. Certainly nothing official about the controller of the thread allowing entries that don’t meet criteria when it supports a manufacturer that he is biased towards
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Defender3:
I want to re-shoot my entry but want to confirm, is this Triad bag the one approved as the "Traid Wedgie" or is it too large?

TIA.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/52736/TT-BB-T-KH-601933.jpg
View Quote
There’s a small and a large version of the Triad Wedge. I’m pretty sure the small one is allowed.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:29:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Defender3] [#3]
Originally Posted By SuperJlarge:
There’s a small and a large version of the Triad Wedge. I’m pretty sure the small one is allowed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
I want to re-shoot my entry but want to confirm, is this Triad bag the one approved as the "Traid Wedgie" or is it too large?

TIA.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/52736/TT-BB-T-KH-601933.jpg
Okay, I went to their site and found this:

"The Tapered Rear Bag (AKA:Wedgie) applies a little science to an age old tool. While the old sock full of beads/sand/rice will still work, geometry helps the Wedgie take the rear bag concept to the next step. By moving the Wedgie front to rear under your rifles butt stock, you can quickly change elevation. Moving the bag allows for rapid gross adjustment and a little squeezing makes those fine adjustments. Turn the bag on end if you need to go a little higher. By adjusting the position of the bag, the Wedgie can go from almost zero elevation, up to the length of the bag. There is a single webbing strap on the fat end of the bag. It reads TRIAD, so you can tell your friends where to find them. Add a Grim-Loc or a carabiner and hook it to your sling or anywhere else you like.

Available in TWO sizes:

Standard Size:
Weight: approx 1.4 Lbs
Length: 6”
Height: 3.25”
Fill: Poly bead
Material: 1000D Cordura

Large Size:
Weight: approx 3.75Lbs
Length: 8"
Height: 5"
Material: 1000D Cordura"

I have the larger, 8"x5" version.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Okay, I went to their site and found this:

"The Tapered Rear Bag (AKA:Wedgie) applies a little science to an age old tool. While the old sock full of beads/sand/rice will still work, geometry helps the Wedgie take the rear bag concept to the next step. By moving the Wedgie front to rear under your rifles butt stock, you can quickly change elevation. Moving the bag allows for rapid gross adjustment and a little squeezing makes those fine adjustments. Turn the bag on end if you need to go a little higher. By adjusting the position of the bag, the Wedgie can go from almost zero elevation, up to the length of the bag. There is a single webbing strap on the fat end of the bag. It reads TRIAD, so you can tell your friends where to find them. Add a Grim-Loc or a carabiner and hook it to your sling or anywhere else you like.

Available in TWO sizes:

Standard Size:
Weight: approx 1.4 Lbs
Length: 6”
Height: 3.25”
Material: 1000D Cordura

Large Size:
Weight: approx 3.75Lbs
Length: 8"
Height: 5"
Material: 1000D Cordura"

I have the larger, 8"x5" version.
View Quote
The small one is good to go.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 5:27:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By akethan:

The small one is good to go.
View Quote
Appreciate the reply. I'll re-shoot it with my AI squeeze bag and see if I can repeat the results.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Looking at the thread that was linked on page 2, dpmmn never substantiated his claim, and there was a lot of skepticism. The TRU ammo hasn’t been extremely accurate from what I’ve seen. Further...seems odd that the “ruler” of the thread, along with the manufacturer would be the ones defending the claim so fervently.

It just leads to some questions. As the OP of the MOA challenge, I would think that would be a conflict of interests.

Edited: neither of dpmmn’s entries met the requirements for a submission either, but you allowed them. No wonder ppl complain about this thread so much. It’s not a challenge, it’s a farce. Certainly nothing official about the controller of the thread allowing entries that don’t meet criteria when it supports a manufacturer that he is biased towards
View Quote
Why would you be bringing this up so long after the DPMMN issue?  Do you really think there's some sort of conspiracy in the thread or decisions?

@SuperJlarge

Also, I hope you realize there are many people who know each other or are friends on and even off the forum. In many cases you don't need to reach 6 degrees of separation to find a connection. I've know DPMMN for years, we RSO'd an event for an ARFCOM 3-Gun and have kept in touch ever since. I casually know AKETHAN and I've met Mark Larue 4-5 times, Bill Geisselle 3 times, the Avila's more than once and too many others to even list. I own Mark's rifles, mounts and accessories, as well as Geisselle rails and triggers; but I prefer Mark's products, does that qualify as a conflict to shoot the challenge or to even comment?

The issue I have is your implication against several people who are just stepping up to try and keep something alive. They do the best they can with the time they have, which means they are not chained to ARFCOM or this thread. I have no idea if AKETHAN or Ol Painless own one manufacturer's products, or another's, I don't care. I'm just happy they stepped up to help.

In my case, I threw up a post on a lark as I didn't realize I did so well that day. NASCAR ruled I went below the yellow line to advance my position and disallowed my entry. I posted my acceptance and said I'd re-shoot the challenge. If there was some sort of conspiracy, I would suggest my entry would have been validated. Alright, /rant off.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#7]
@Defender3

Why would you be bringing this up so long after the DPMMN issue?  Do you really think there's some sort of conspiracy in the thread or decisions? I didn’t recall viewing that thread previously. I typically don’t jump into GD for commentary. I’d say that 90% of my posts are in this forum, a HTF or industry page. But after viewing it, it did further raise my skepticism. Dpmmn didn’t submit a complete submission. Simple as that. Others have been DQ’d for that very thing, why should he be different? Why should Mike’s submission also be allowed?

@SuperJlarge

Also, I hope you realize there are many people who know each other or are friends on and even off the forum. In many cases you don't need to reach 6 degrees of separation to find a connection. I've know DPMMN for years, we RSO'd an event for an ARFCOM 3-Gun and have kept in touch ever since. I casually know AKETHAN and I've met Mark Larue 4-5 times, Bill Geisselle 3 times, the Avila's more than once and too many others to even list. I own Mark's rifles, mounts and accessories, as well as Geisselle rails and triggers; but I prefer Mark's products, does that qualify as a conflict to shoot the challenge or to even comment? I’m glad that you have friends and have ties to industry partners. Nothing wrong with that. I’ve met and know some good smiths and builders too, but an Appeal to authority won’t help any argument by me. The conflict of interest arose when the person who was overseeing a challenge began defending someone that made an incomplete submission, that was also very hard to believe by a lot of ppl. And, it wasn’t just saying “ I know him, he’s a good dude and I’ve asked him to repeat it on camera for you guys, because it was pretty impressive. He’s done it twice, he can do it again”. No, Akethan was insulting and cussing ppl in that thread. A thread where they were questioning the validity of 2 posts in the MOA challenge. The thread that he is the caretaker of. Pretty big difference between your situation and his, wouldn’t you say? And, pretty clear that him defending dpmmn in the manner that he did was a conflict of interest, or, at the very least, hurt the integrity of the challenge.

The issue I have is your implication against several people who are just stepping up to try and keep something alive. They do the best they can with the time they have, which means they are not chained to ARFCOM or this thread. I have no idea if AKETHAN or Ol Painless own one manufacturer's products, or another's, I don't care. I'm just happy they stepped up to help.See, you’re saying it’s an implication. I don’t do well with implied.  It’s not that it’s occured once, or even twice, It’s happened quite a few times. For example, in this very thread that we are currently posting in, Akethan was saying that bags that I was presenting were not allowed for my use in the challenge. I pointed out that several just like it had been used and approved. He still said they weren’t allowed. Around this same time, he allowed a submission with the Large Triad Wedge to be used. This bag is close to the size of a rear buttstock; it sticks out in a picture. You yourself have used it before in submissions that were approved, with your gas gun and also your bolt gun. Another shooter using a certain industry partners gas gun, perhaps 2 shooters/participants, were also allowed to run a bag that was clearly too large...yet he said nothing. Scour the challenge thread. It’s there, and it’s apparent that something is rotten in Denmark.

And, to say you’re not aware of what products he owns...c’mon man.

I’m happy that ppl have stepped up. It’s a cool challenge. But, I recall seeing mods even make comments about some of the judgements, so I know it’s not just me.

In my case, I threw up a post on a lark as I didn't realize I did so well that day. NASCAR ruled I went below the yellow line to advance my position and disallowed my entry. I posted my acceptance and said I'd re-shoot the challenge. If there was some sort of conspiracy, I would suggest my entry would have been validated. Alright, /rant off.

Previous entries, of yours, were allowed with bags that were clearly too large. I don’t think anyone else had posted on 2 sheets of paper before and seriously thought it would count, because the rules clearly state a single piece of paper. That’s not nearly as subjective as interpreting a rear bag, it’s very clear

Apologies for the long response, but I wanted to try and address as much of your previous question as possible. I certainly don’t have an issue with you Defender3, so I trust my response won’t be viewed that way.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/13/2018 7:40:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Looking at the thread that was linked on page 2, dpmmn never substantiated his claim, and there was a lot of skepticism. The TRU ammo hasn't been extremely accurate from what I've seen. Further...seems odd that the "ruler" of the thread, along with the manufacturer would be the ones defending the claim so fervently.

Edited: neither of dpmmn's entries met the requirements for a submission either, but you allowed them. No wonder ppl complain about this thread so much. It's not a challenge, it's a farce. Certainly nothing official about the controller of the thread allowing entries that don't meet criteria when it supports a manufacturer that he is biased towards
View Quote
dpmmn list the ammo he used as TRU. yet the ammo listed is now 77gr GMM. something is going on for sure!
Link Posted: 7/14/2018 8:25:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By winddummy82:

dpmmn list the ammo he used as TRU. yet the ammo listed is now 77gr GMM. something is going on for sure!
View Quote
That was my mistake and I never corrected it since day one.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 1:40:22 AM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 7/15/2018 7:31:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: akethan] [#11]

https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_bs.gif
View Quote
Internet history is out there prove me wrong.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 8:28:59 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
I'm sure you'll be at the GA HTF shoot to collect your free trigger and maybe win a rifle from a man you think conspires with me to post false entries to make his company look better.    
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#13]

I'm sure you'll be at the GA HTF shoot to collect your free trigger and maybe win a rifle from a man you think conspires with me to post false entries to make his company look better.    
View All Quotes

I don’t recall ever saying Mark conspired with you. Those are your words, as are the ones below.
Originally Sent By akethan:
Hey,

When looking over the thread, I noticed that Mike P’s top result and Dpmmn’s submissions didn’t meet the requirement for an entry. There’s also several submissions that clearly are using bags that aren’t approved or are missing the caliper pic/clear pic of the target without markers.

Can the results and standings be updated, with those entries removed? It should help with the integrity and intent of the thread.
If you don''t want to participate in a rigged biased challenge then don''t.

This is about what you and your rifle can do not what everybody else did or didn''t do. It''s supposed to be fun but some people just want to suck all the fun out of it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 10:06:32 AM EDT
[#14]
I don’t recall ever saying Mark conspired with you. Those are your words, as are the ones below.
View All Quotes

Originally Sent By akethan:
Hey,

When looking over the thread, I noticed that Mike P’s top result and Dpmmn’s submissions didn’t meet the requirement for an entry. There’s also several submissions that clearly are using bags that aren’t approved or are missing the caliper pic/clear pic of the target without markers.

Can the results and standings be updated, with those entries removed? It should help with the integrity and intent of the thread.
If you don''t want to participate in a rigged biased challenge then don''t.

This is about what you and your rifle can do not what everybody else did or didn''t do. It''s supposed to be fun but some people just want to suck all the fun out of it.
Clearly a fucking joke and posting IMs is bad form that's why I didn't post yours but what you did say is that you think Mark knows the top two entries are fake yet he continues to use them as propaganda.

Where's my free shit for propping up your company?  @LaRue_Tactical
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 10:24:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#15]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Clearly a fucking joke and posting IMs is bad form that's why I didn't post yours but what you did say is that you think Mark knows the top two entries are fake yet he continues to use them as propaganda.

View Quote
Oh, it was a joke?? So, you’re removing the incomplete entries?

Not that honesty is your strong point, but what I said was that he probably knows that some of the top entries shouldn’t count. They don’t meet the criteria. He’s a smart guy, so he probably has noticed this. Maybe he hasn’t. But, I never said he knows they are fake. Again, your words, not mine.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 10:44:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: akethan] [#17]

Not that honesty is your strong point, but what I said was that he probably knows that some of the top entries shouldn’t count. They don’t meet the criteria. He’s a smart guy, so he probably has noticed this. Maybe he hasn’t. But, I never said he knows they are fake. Again, your words, not mine.
View All Quotes

Really?

Since you?re admitting that it?s rigged, it?s clearly just a marketing campaign for Mark, who references it in thread after thread, knowing that the top two entries shouldn?t be there, and the other ones of Mike_P shouldn?t be there either.

Maybe you should send him back his free trigger?
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 10:51:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#18]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:25:43 AM EDT
[#19]

Really?

Since you?re admitting that it?s rigged, it?s clearly just a marketing campaign for Mark, who references it in thread after thread, knowing that the top two entries shouldn?t be there, and the other ones of Mike_P shouldn?t be there either.

View Quote
Yeah, really. You tried to quote part of what I said, and confirmed that I never said Mark knew they were fake.

“The issue is ppl are viewing this for gaining info and insight into equipment that can help them with purchases. Having entries that don’t meet the requirements shouldn’t be allowed.Since you’re admitting that it’s rigged, it’s clearly just a marketing campaign for Mark, who references it in thread after thread, knowing that the top two entries shouldn’t be there, and the other ones of Mike_P shouldn’t be there either. Lie about 1, lie about them all.

The fun is sucked out when you blatantly allow entries to be posted that don’t meet requirements.

I was actually optimistic that you would have some integrity and feel that it was wrong to willingly mislead the forum, but based on your response, my faith in your integrity was misplaced.”

And I don’t have the trigger anymore. I paid it forward. Ran across someone who couldn’t afford a decent trigger for their AR so I gave them that one. You keep trying to make this about me vs Mark (even in other messages), but the only issue I’ve had is that there are several entries that should not be on the list because they don’t meet requirements. Your unwillingness to consider removing them is what has caused the issue to drag out.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, really. You tried to quote part of what I said, and confirmed that I never said Mark knew they were fake.

“The issue is ppl are viewing this for gaining info and insight into equipment that can help them with purchases. Having entries that don’t meet the requirements shouldn’t be allowed.Since you’re admitting that it’s rigged, it’s clearly just a marketing campaign for Mark, who references it in thread after thread, knowing that the top two entries shouldn’t be there, and the other ones of Mike_P shouldn’t be there either. Lie about 1, lie about them all.

The fun is sucked out when you blatantly allow entries to be posted that don’t meet requirements.

I was actually optimistic that you would have some integrity and feel that it was wrong to willingly mislead the forum, but based on your response, my faith in your integrity was misplaced.”

And I don’t have the trigger anymore. I paid it forward. Ran across someone who couldn’t afford a decent trigger for their AR so I gave them that one. You keep trying to make this about me vs Mark (even in other messages), but the only issue I’ve had is that there are several entries that should not be on the list because they don’t meet requirements. Your unwillingness to consider removing them is what has caused the issue to drag out.
View All Quotes

Really?

As I said in my IM you don't have to play if you don't like it. There are hundreds of happy folks that have.

Don't IM me about people's entries and don't post in the entry thread regarding other people's entries. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:46:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 11:56:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By LaRue_Tactical:

SuperJlarge,

What # are you on the SPR ladder ?

ML

View Quote
Not on that list, but I should be able to crack the top 25.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 12:17:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#23]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#24]
He isn't wrong it does smell pretty fishy.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 3:57:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#25]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 4:17:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#26]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Wait, you were haggling with Akethan this time last year over rear bags ?!?!

Shoot me an address and I will send you an Accuracy1st rear bag no-change to shave a couple years off your lead time.  
Mark (at) LaRue (dot) com

View Quote
A few years?? Lol

Check the bolt gun division.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 4:33:02 PM EDT
[#28]
1) .340 moa
2) .495 moa
3) .497 moa
4) .516 moa
5) .539 moa

2nd thru 5th place are all 1/2 moa plus/minus.

1st place is 0.16 moa less the a half moa.

Sometimes the planets align, which is usually the case for most first placers.

If we throw the current 1st place out, the next fight would be about measuring the 0.495 avg vs 0.497 avg.

And so it goes.

The 1 MOA thread is a treasure trove to those savvy enough to have fun and pluck the nuggets of valuable information out ... they know who they are.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JessBrie:
He isn't wrong it does smell pretty fishy.
1) .340 moa
2) .495 moa
3) .497 moa
4) .516 moa
5) .539 moa

2nd thru 5th place are all 1/2 moa plus/minus.

1st place is 0.16 moa less the a half moa.

Sometimes the planets align, which is usually the case for most first placers.

If we throw the current 1st place out, the next fight would be about measuring the 0.495 avg vs 0.497 avg.

And so it goes.

The 1 MOA thread is a treasure trove to those savvy enough to have fun and pluck the nuggets of valuable information out ... they know who they are.

Well, entry #2 didn’t meet requirements either. I think there was some questions about entry #3 as well, who left the site after the debacle with dpmmn (entry#2). So, the top 2 can be scrubbed, possibly the top 3.

And, if you ever see the video of Mike_P on Youtube shooting the challenge...well, you’ll have more doubts.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 4:33:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Im just saying it has a smell to it.  One of the top place is with factory Australian outback ammo too?  Maybe his barrel just sang with it but I had pretty large velocity changes with that stuff.  Ive never shot factory tru ammo so I don't know what its like.  I don't know any of these shooters but I have met some pretty impressive BR and nra match shooters and you don't see much of that kind of accuracy with factory ammo (aside from maybe the FGMM or federal berger stuff) mixed with slim line barrels.

I don't know anything just agreeing that it did kinda seem fishy.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 5:06:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Question, SuperJL brought up the rear bag question with me using the Triad larger wedge bag recently. I had used that same bag previously on a bolt and gasser entry dating back who knows how long. In the back of my pea brain, I thought that bag was approved at the time I shot those entries. I also thought that large wedge bag was all they offered at the time and the smaller bag followed later. Can anyone clarify?  If my entries were wrong, I have no issue with them being taken down.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#33]
There’s a post on page 6 from 2/2015 from Lenny, with the Triad rear bag. It looks to be the small one. Not sure when you made your attempts, but they’ve been out for awhile.

Regardless of what happens, Defender3, that is extremely admirable.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#34]

14th place, 0.52 moa ... respectable.
I will take your word that you made an attempt to be legit.
Congrats,
ML

View Quote
Yea. The entry in 24th place was done in front of 30+ witnesses.

More than an attempt, it was legit.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 5:52:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Glad for you.

And even more glad we're not neighbors.

View Quote
Believe me, I realize how lucky I am.

I don’t have many neighbors that toss out backhanded compliments on the regular, and I’d like to keep it that way.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 6:45:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By JessBrie:
Ive never shot factory tru ammo so I don't know what its like.  I don't know any of these shooters but I have met some pretty impressive BR and nra match shooters and you don't see much of that kind of accuracy with factory ammo (aside from maybe the FGMM or federal berger stuff) mixed with slim line barrels.

I don't know anything just agreeing that it did kinda seem fishy.
View Quote
As I am always in search of accurate factory loads, I saw those groups DPMMN shot with the 55 grain Federal Tru and bought some.

Did some accuracy testing 3x10 as scientists suggest is a good measure of accuracy, and it averaged a little over 1.6 MOA.

I found it odd myself, as I had previously been able to produce similar accuracy with a variety of loads Molon had tested.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Question, SuperJL brought up the rear bag question with me using the Triad larger wedge bag recently. I had used that same bag previously on a bolt and gasser entry dating back who knows how long. In the back of my pea brain, I thought that bag was approved at the time I shot those entries. I also thought that large wedge bag was all they offered at the time and the smaller bag followed later. Can anyone clarify?  If my entries were wrong, I have no issue with them being taken down.
View Quote
You are fine D3 .
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 6:53:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#39]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 7:06:47 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/anim_bs.gif
Sorry but my computer chops aren't up to par. So you admit the entry isn't valid and you leave it the way it is because the entry is more believable with the federal match ammo? Pretty damn sad you choose to mislead the readers of the thread.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 7:22:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Sorry but my computer chops aren't up to par. So you admit the entry isn't valid and you leave it the way it is because the entry is more believable with the federal match ammo? Pretty damn sad you choose to mislead the readers of the thread.
View Quote
I'll change it.

Just wanted to give you the opportunity to prove me as a liar.

What benfits do you all think I get for misleading folks?

Look at my EE feedback. If I was as dirty as you want to make me out to be it seems like I would have fucked up at least once.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:10:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:20:17 PM EDT
[#43]

I'll change it.

Look at my EE feedback. If I was as dirty as you want to make me out to be it seems like I would have fucked up at least once.
View Quote
I don't think anyone is really questioning your honor.  You are in a difficult spot it seems with little reward for being the janitor of a difficult long standing tradition.  I remember years ago when the same thing was done on snipers hide and it appears this one has been going on forever.  I don't think squabbling and throwing half insults around is going to do any good.  I found it interesting that the issues were brought up as they didn't jump out at me when I first saw this thread and decided to shoot the contest.  Maybe it is best that most matches and contests have a start and end date to keep them fresh and relevant.  I can't imagine most match directors or RSO's would want to hang out and judge endlessly for over 5 years which is realistically what is happening here and possibly why some errors have made it through the cracks.  I remember even when I posted my results it took several months to make it onto the standings.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:31:53 PM EDT
[#44]

I'll change it.

View Quote
What does your EE feedback have to do with anything?
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:44:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 9:50:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 10:18:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Jessbrie,

That’s a good suggestion. A completely new challenge thread might be the way to go. Maybe even incorporate some additional metrics to allow forum members to quickly gain information regarding results (bipod, rear bag, barrel, trigger, powder, bullet, optics, etc..) without having to search.
Link Posted: 7/15/2018 10:56:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 6:13:57 AM EDT
[#49]
I'll change it.

View All Quotes
I'll change it.

cut it out. we both know you changed the ammo listed. I won't hold my breath waiting for you to correct it either!
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 7:50:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top