Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2016 9:27:17 PM EDT
So after getting layed off last month I found a deal on a Desert Tech HTI that I couldn't pass up.  I bought an HTI in 375CT and traded the conversion out for a 50BMG.  I am wondering what y'all have found that works for accuracy in one of these rifles?  I am also looking for some cheap blasting ammo to bust up some rocks on my friends ranch.  I can't  shoot this at my club as they don't allow 50BMG, so I am also looking for somewhere to shoot at long distance here in the Fort Worth area.  I am a huge fan of bullpens and also own an SRS with several conversions. Still waiting on the SAC .223, that one's going to be really fun.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:27:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn!  This is the deadest forum on Arfcom!
Link Posted: 7/12/2016 6:26:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 4:40:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Those rifles are Sweet! I certainly cant afford one after having bought the srs but an HTI in 50 is on my list for about 10 years down the road
How does it shoot with tunes handloads? Always wonder b/c the HTI doesnt carry the accuracy garuntee but that by no stretch means its not accurate, thats what desert tech is known for, they just know people will try and shoot the cheaper stuff and wonder why it wont shoot .5moa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top