Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2013 6:39:03 PM EDT
Well finally managed to connect on Tuesday morning. I have been seeing a ton of young bucks as is normal for this time of year. There have been a few decent shooters mixed in to keep it interesting but it hadn't worked out till this guy came trotting in. Not much of a story. He came trotting down an old logging road with his nose held high at around 8am Tuesday. The road passes within 10 yards of my ladder stand. He decided to stop and look around a minute at a place that the road Y's and I smoked him. Watched him run about 30 yards out the road and then he stopped. Wobbled side to side a few times and piled up right on the logging road. Glad to have him.

Rage damage

All loaded up. At 184 pounds that was a bitch to do by myself. lol
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 8:28:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice buck. Congratulations!
Link Posted: 11/7/2013 9:13:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice...........
Link Posted: 11/22/2013 5:22:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice buck!
I've only taken one nice doe so far. Shot her late in the day and had to track her down the next morning.
Didn't bring the bow so had to settle for a picture in the back yard.

Hoping things pick up with the cold front coming on in!!!!!
Will be keeping an eye out for this guy...

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats!
Link Posted: 12/16/2013 8:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I love the split brow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top