Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2012 10:29:46 AM EDT
It doesn't matter if you are first cutting your teeth in the world of whitetail hunting or a seasoned pro, you cannot deny the benefits of studying aerial photography and topography maps before your next hunting adventure.  

In the latest SELFILMED BLOG article, Brad Blackwelder teaches you how to dissect aerial maps and shows you exactly what to look for to help make your hunting and scouting trips more efficient this fall.  Part two will be coming soon with tips and tricks for topography maps!

http://selfilmed.com/blog/2012/08/utilizing-aerial-photos-and-topography-maps-part-one-of-two/

Make sure you subscribe to the SELFILMED Blog via email and be the first to know when new articles and field updates are being posted.

Link Posted: 10/5/2013 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Good article, thanks for the post.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I will resurect this thread.   The Delorme color satellite photos are incredible.   Download to your computer, transfer to an SD card and you got it on your GPS.....take the same card to a print shop and print it on a 11x14 paper and laminate.
Incredible resource.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks CourtGentry!

Thanks for the resurrection DVCER!
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]
what modern man is doing with technology never ceases to amaze me! great article
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:11:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Tagged for future viewing.

I subscribe to the use of topo maps for finding good places to set up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top