Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2017 10:19:28 AM EDT
Guy was having a divorce sale.  My son picked up a MIG welder for cheap and as I was looking around when I found a rubber tote with some archery equipment in it labeled $20.00.  I saw a couple recurve limbs and a riser.  Asked if the $20 was for the whole thing.  Yep.  He even went and got another bow from inside that he put with the kit.

6 risers total.  2 smaller youth ones and one that is left handed.  Handful of limbs and 10 or more quivers.  Box was full of release guards.

Now wondering what I should do with them.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:16:16 AM EDT
[#1]
start assembling and see what you have
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Can't say I've ever heard of Lyons but yeah I would see what I could make out of it as well. Hopefully you can find something on the interwebs about the manufacturer and get an idea where to start on BH etc.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 12:17:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Risers are Cartel brand.

Link Posted: 8/27/2017 7:02:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice find.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 7:20:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Was part of a defunct school program I would bet.
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 8:24:57 AM EDT
[#6]
nice
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Want to sell one RH?

Wife is always on the hunt for a recurve and places only have 5lb'er
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was part of a defunct school program I would bet.
View Quote
I have a feeling it was a church youth group.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Sell them or maybe see if there are any local kids organizations that could use them?

I take it if your son is buying a welder he aint exactly a little boy anymore.  Still is nice to have a youth bow on hand if you have a big family.  Introduced a couple of my cousins to archery with my old youth recurve.
Link Posted: 11/1/2017 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I will buy the LH one for my 12yo son if you will sell it. It's really hard finding one for him. I am serious,  pm me
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top