Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Posted: 12/29/2016 6:07:38 PM EDT
I know it is not the greatest bow, but for overall fun, I got him one for Christmas. I researched a lot of bow and initially looked at the Genesis but wanted something a little more. So,  I bought him a Bear Apprentice 3 first but after setting the draw length/pull, it was a little too much for him. The Genesis is a great starter bow and something I wanted him to develop good habits with. I was able to customize it a little-whisker biscuit and f.o. sights,which really made his eyes light up. Eventually, if he stays with it, I will get him something else but for right now it fits him perfectly. Just giving my opinion on the bow and we are all happy with it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a great bow...

He can learn traditional shooting....Or add on sights and D-loop.

Just about anyone can shoot it...

IMHO

You bought the right bow.

And when you are done with it. They hold their value for resale.
Link Posted: 12/29/2016 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#2]
My daughter shot one for two years competing in 4h.  It held up well and required little to no maintenance.  It's pretty standard bow for 4h novice class.  She shoots a Diamond prism now in Junior class.  It's definitely also a bow I would recommend as well.
Link Posted: 1/6/2017 10:41:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Comfortable, simple, versatile, forgiving.  That's all that matters in a starter bow.  The Genesis is a great choice.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 5:26:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Comfortable, simple, versatile, forgiving.  That's all that matters in a starter bow.  The Genesis is a great choice.
View Quote

+1 great little starter bow.

Doc
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:59:31 PM EDT
[#5]
NSAP for the win, my kid is going to Nationals in Kentucky on May 11.  THe bow is a great bow and the school program is EXPLODING.
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top