Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Archery » Bows
Posted: 3/11/2015 11:57:26 AM EDT
Are there any other obsession bow shooter out there?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 8:46:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes - and liking mine a bunch.

Phoenix in 29.5 draw, 60-70 pounds, and about two months old. Smooth draw, solid back wall, shooting about 5-10 FPS over the factory specs with a 390 grain arrow.

I should be at 295-ish, and currently getting about 305.

Big draw for me - transferable lifetime warrenty on the bow.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 11:42:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Obsession bows are the best bows out hands down a true unknown company, and Dennis is one of the nicest people you will ever talk to.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 10:45:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Obsession bows are the best bows out hands down a true unknown company, and Dennis is one of the nicest people you will ever talk to.
View Quote

I wouldn't call Obsession unknown.  They've landed a few decent gents to their pro-staff recently and are fairly well known.  They definitely aren't one of the big three(or four, depending on who you ask).

For a true unknown company that has really come out with a slam dunk bow this year I would check out Xcentric Archery also.  ALmost pulled the trigger on one but couldn't justify upgrading just yet.
Link Posted: 6/15/2016 11:11:52 PM EDT
[#4]

If you're talking about Xpedition Archery they do have good bows too, I've shot both the Xcentric and the Evolution. To me the OB Evolution was my clear choice, so much so that I ended up with three 2015 OB bows, absolutely the best bows I've ever shot and I've been shooting for 20 years.
Link Posted: 7/23/2016 1:27:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Just picked up a 2015 Phoenix 29/70, Crazy fast, super quite I really Love it so far.

Stormy Gunmetal.
Page Archery » Bows
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top