Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2016 11:36:34 PM EDT
So I just went deer hunting for the first time and I LOVED IT!!!! I want more! The only problem is, deer gun season is only a week in Ohio! So... I guess it's time for a bow. I have to admit, you all might hate me for this, but archery has never really appealed to me. I love firearms and loved gun hunting. So I'm going to split the difference and grab a crossbow. The question I have is: What is a good x-bow for the money? I have never looked at them before and don't know what I'm looking for at all. I don't want to break the bank, but I want a decent x-bow that will be reliable and work well for the job at hand. So what price range should I be looking at and what brands/features would be best? I appreciate any help you archers can give a lowly gun nut! Thanks!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#1]
There are many good crossbows out there at different price points. I suggest you got to www.crossbownation.com and post in general discussion the question. Everybody has their favorite but you'll get a lot of suggestions and things to consider so you can make an informed decision.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top