Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/8/2016 10:06:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 15jonshoot]
Faxed an order to Parker for a Tornado F4 crossbow with the IR scope package on Saturday although they're closed.
Being a hunting safety instructor they offer us a discount with proof of our involvement as is standard for any company offering us a thanks for out time volunteered to train the little hunters of the future.
They checked with our lead instructor Monday around noon.
Came home today around 5:30 and the package was at my garage. Don't know who in UPS they bribed for the delivery but holy smokes that was fast. They're in Virginia and I'm in Michigan.
Easy to put together took maybe 10 minutes. Video at link.
Hoping our lead instructor is home tomorrow so I can sight it in on his target. He's as anxious as I am to shoot it.
http://www.parkerbows.com/crossbows.html?action=detail&detailsku=1148
assembly video

Link Posted: 9/5/2016 7:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have two Parker Bows, good quality bow at a fair price. I lost the screws that hold my quiver on the bow. I emailed Parker, I had the screws in 3 days. Parker Bows are very under rated. They Balance perfect in your hand,  no need for a stabilizer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top