Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2015 8:52:39 PM EDT
Anyone out there that has a Ten Point or Wicked Ridge crossbow please be advised they are having a voluntary recall right now. If you go to their website they have instructions and a serial number list to see if your bow is included in the recall. Something about the trigger box and pulling the trigger with the safety on (the bow won't fire with the safety on but the if you click the safety off then back on again the string is slightly forward from where it was and could potentially be an issue (or something like that).

I need to give a HUGE +1 to their customer service. I sent mine on Wednesday (with the UPS label they provided), they received it Thursday, and it was waiting on my porch Friday with a new trigger box and a free hat for my trouble.

Please check out their site to see if your bow is included.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:09:19 PM EDT
[#1]
TenPoint has discovered that arrows can release from certain crossbows following a sequence of actions
involving: 1. pulling the trigger when the safety is on "safe”, 2. moving the safety slide to "fire”, 3.
attempting unsuccessfully to return the safety to "safe”, and 4. pulling the trigger a second time believing
the trigger is on "safe”.

If your crossbow is listed below, please follow the attached self-test procedure to determine whether it
requires a repair and, if so, how to return it to TenPoint free of charge. If you are not familiar with the
safe-use rules contained in your Owner’s Manual, or if you do not feel comfortable conducting the test,
call TenPoint at the number below.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top