Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2014 10:04:11 AM EDT
I know for small bore rifle we need 1 NRA Instructor and 1 NRA RSO for each 8 youth , for shotgun we need 1 Instructor per shooter and 1 RSO per 5 shooters.

I'm having a devil of a time wading through the BSA stuff to find out exactly what we need for archery?  I know summer camp was one instructor per 8 youth , would it be safe to assume ratio is 8:1?

Is there such a thing as an archery RSO?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Its all online at BSA.com......
Level I and Level II certifications and regulations not only for teaching but, for running the ranges (BB and Archery).
The BSA Shooting Sports manual is online and although its alot of reading, it will answer many questions (I hope).
I would suggest to attend a local Round Table meeting one night and if you ask, I bet one of the people at the Round table meeting will get you pointed in the right direction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top