Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2012 12:29:31 PM EDT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXslwiq9c8I&feature=g-all-lik

The idea behind this challenge is to set some sort of standardized test for evaluating the many shotguns, shell holders and loading techniques available

There are lots of videos on-line showing different types of loads and carriers. The one thing we lack for an objective comparison of the options is a standard to compare them.

This is my attempt at establishing that standard. I'd love to see the various options put to the test in this format.

So get out of the basement and get to the range!

Let's see the videos and someone please get under 9 seconds!

Remember, if it is not on tape it did not happen. So please refrain from the "I know this guys who shot it is 5 second stories."

This is intended as something fun we can do to test gear and not as something to cause problems. If you don't like it, Don't participate

Thanks!
Keith Garcia
Link Posted: 5/14/2012 6:22:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JesseCJC] [#1]

Noticed this yesterday after it was put up. Looking forward to try it soon but I only have access to clay targets and not steel. Wont be anywhere near 10 seconds though lol
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/15/2012 3:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep getting proceedurals for forgetting how many plates to shoot at what times....

With penalties, my adjusted best time is around 2 minutes....
Link Posted: 6/26/2012 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#4]
This looks like a great practical.  What would be the adjusted time for a pump?  I will have to go try it, but I think my time would be around 30 seconds.. :D

-Corn
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 12:31:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a great way to practice shotgun reloads. Love it
Link Posted: 1/4/2014 1:03:15 PM EDT
[#6]
While I spent last season working on reloading, trying to get into the quad load game (and, for me, made great improvements), I am ASTOUNDED by the target acquisition and split times in that vid.

/keanu whoa/

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top