Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2017 9:42:34 AM EDT
Anyone know of training facilities or even places where they have courses set up to practice on? I finally got a decent shotgun, benelli m4, and now I'm itching to get into 3 gun or atleast have some fun in some courses. Looking for training classes or one on one individual private training. Would be willing to travel for a 3-5 day course up to 600-700 miles if it's worth while. Let me know any advice is greatly appreciated. And as a newer member thanks to everyone involved with this site I completely love it and have gotten so much info and gotten some great deals on some parts and a complete lmt upper I am pretty excited to have found this. Thanks bin advance for any info or suggestions anyone may have
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 1:22:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out Tri County Gun Club in Sherwood Oregon.

https://tcgc.org/

I have not shot there in about 10 years (moved to AK 10 years ago go figure.)  Give them a call and see what they have.
Link Posted: 2/18/2019 2:13:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Thunder Ranch
Link Posted: 8/13/2019 1:23:49 AM EDT
[#3]
OP's post is pretty old (almost 2 years)
So what did you figure out?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top