Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2014 11:21:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jriggs]
just curious if there are any good 3 gun instructors on the east coast?  my family has a place down in the Outer Banks and I'm down there a good bit..might be nice to find someone nearby or for that matter anywhere on the east coast for some shootin schoolin.

thanks,

riggs
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Blackwater is right on your way to OBX
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#2]
yup...I'm actually heading there for some other stuff but I/m looking more for 3 gun specific courses.
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 12:34:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By walt_l:
Blackwater is right on your way to OBX
View Quote

came to post this
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 3:10:38 PM EDT
[#4]
maybe I missed something...but is there somebody at Academi that specifically trains for 3 gun competition?  I'm looking for more specifically someone who would train along the lines of competition for 3 gun and all the strategies that go along with competition.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 8:21:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Wouldn't training for any practical situation be the same as 3 gun training? How would a tactical pistol class not prepare someone for 3 gun comps?
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/5/2014 11:22:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Does Noveske have anything planned in Oregon?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:32:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jriggs:
just curious if there are any good 3 gun instructors on the east coast?  my family has a place down in the Outer Banks and I'm down there a good bit..might be nice to find someone nearby or for that matter anywhere on the east coast for some shootin schoolin.

thanks,

riggs
View Quote

Assuming you are referring to the North Carolina outer banks, pretty much no.  Blackwater's courses are not generally competition or speed specific, I took one of them for precision rifles but only because a relative was one of the instructors and it was free.  Chris Tully is in the central part of the state and partners with local ranges sometimes.  One of the ranges down in Southpoint brings in some of the bigger names sometimes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top