Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/30/2013 5:02:51 PM EDT
I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I would really appreciate some advice.  These are helmet cam videos of my last match, could you guys please critique me.  I'm usually better at loading the shotgun, but this one is new and I'm having issues getting shells past the shell latch.  I really need improvement with pistol work though and I'm not sure my grip is right.  The pistol in the video is a .45 because my 9mm is out for service.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 8/9/2013 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Dustin, it's real tough to critique from helmet cam footage.  It just doesn't show much- no feet, hands, position, etc.  only targets.  

It's a little more exciting to watch than video of a stage taken by someone that is bad with a camera, but helmet cam doesn't show what you really need to see to know the efficiency with which you're shooting.
Link Posted: 8/9/2013 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BPR:
Dustin, it's real tough to critique from helmet cam footage.  It just doesn't show much- no feet, hands, position, etc.  only targets.  

It's a little more exciting to watch than video of a stage taken by someone that is bad with a camera, but helmet cam doesn't show what you really need to see to know the efficiency with which you're shooting.
View Quote

I know but my wife didn't get up in time to film me with the camcorder.  I've got some from another match I'll try to dig up and post.
Link Posted: 8/10/2013 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2013 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/10/2013 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By JesseTischauser:
Vidoe one tells me you need to work on your pistol more and get some extended base pads.
View Quote

It was my back up pistol, I did order base pads for my match gun.  Did you see anything specific I should change?  I am a lot weeker in pistol then I should be.
Link Posted: 8/11/2013 4:49:59 AM EDT
[#6]
I searched but what are AP Customs deuces?  Are they the load 2 shot shell carriers?
Link Posted: 8/12/2013 3:10:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By PFC_Dustin:
I searched but what are AP Customs deuces?  Are they the load 2 shot shell carriers?
View Quote

Yep.  In Stock!
Link Posted: 8/12/2013 3:52:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top