Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2016 6:38:43 PM EDT
I'm waiting for my pistol to arrive, but I'm going to need to find a holster. Being that the m&p pro seems pretty popular I was surprised at how hard it is to find the correct left handed holster. I shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

Bladetek OWB is easily available, but I'd like more positive retention.
Bladetek WRS isn't offered for lefties (at least for the m&p)

Safariland . . . is something wrong with their site? When I enter the pistol info, it shows some holsters that look ideal, but when I click on the them it says they are not available for that pistol.

G-Code XST might be a winner, but 4-6 weeks.

Blackhawk SERPA . . . is what I currently use for my Glock. I'd really like to move to a thumb release.

Recommendations?
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 7:41:30 PM EDT
[#1]
http://shop.blade-tech.com/product_info.php?products_id=132165

http://shop.blade-tech.com/product_info.php?products_id=82784
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I feel dumb.

I'm sure I looked at that exact page (only for the 5") two days ago. At the time it didn't show left hand as available (now I'm second guessing myself).

I see the 5" is also now available. Anyway, that will probably be the way to go.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 10:04:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I wouldn't feel dumb, sounds like you did your due diligence and just missed something
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Look at the safariland GLS.  Its a great holster, but it doesn't list one for the M&P pro so you have to get the one for the G34.  A friend has a pro 9mm and it fits with no problems.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 5:30:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Obrez] [#5]
Is the pro a 4.5 inch?

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/g-code-xst-standard-kydex-holster-for-s-w-m-p-4-5-left-black.html#.VwrDX-IrKUk

It's an airsoft site, but they have them in stock. I cannot recommend the XST enough. I bought an M9 version from an airsoft site and remolded it for my SP01 after being dissatisfied with the WRS from BT. The release is a simple and guided downward push unlike the down/forward/out clamp of the WRS. Blade-Tech makes some good stuff, so YMMV but I didn't care for the WRS after using an XST. I felt like I was going to break my thumb using the release and it was still very tight with the screw totally removed. Plus it was a bit more than twice the price. My experience is definitely and outlier from what I've read however.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#6]
I have the Blade Tech LH OWB - paddle fits body well and holster also has tab that hooks up under belt (adjustable for belt width).
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 11:14:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I say bravo concealment but you will have to wait about 3 weeks. They also can mold your favorite taclite on it, which is what I did with a glock17 and an inforce light.
Link Posted: 3/28/2019 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#8]
necro-thread!

I'm bumping this as I just bought a M&P 2.0 PRO and I, too, am left handed. I've mounted a Vortex Venom, so the holster would have to accept that.

most of these links are dead.  what should I be looking at.
Link Posted: 7/31/2019 6:06:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: niggo] [#9]
I too had the same problem finding what i'd thought would be an easy find... An m&p pro 2.0 righty holster.
I have an rmr optic so all i could find were cheap thin holsters. Safariland had nothing close to what i needed.
A quick look around on instagram and i found a holster maker that goes by Daraholsters. I ordered and was pleasantly surprised by what i received just 5 days later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top