Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2016 10:34:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Obrez]
What does everyone recommend for Tek-Lok sizes? I'm looking to order and place 2 Blade-tech single AR mag carriers and 2 Blade-tech single pistol mag carriers on a CR speed belt for now. I was thinking small Tek-Lok for the pistol mag carriers and large for the AR mags. The large ones seems nicer but would they be overkill or take more space for something as small as a single pistol mag carrier on a small TMMS?

What about Compt-Tac's PLM stuff? Comparable? Better? I could save a good chunk of change going with CT and have less pieces. I like the modularity of the BT system but I'm not convinced I'll need to change my belt so quickly or often.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I have all small tmms and small tek lok. Ar and pistol mags.  No need for the large. Plus it gives u a lot more flexibility. 3 females on the belt at all times. 1 extra female + tek lok for rare occasions that I need 2 pistol and 2 rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top