Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2015 2:34:33 PM EDT
You still happy with that pack?  You use the top compartment for ammo/shotshell boxes?

Been using a standard large 5.11 range bag, but I don't like how wide it is (to fit nicely into my 3gun cart) and could use better organization overall.  Thus, I'm wanting to switch to a backpack that is more modular/configurable (l have a Rush72 I was thinking of using.....the 24 looks too small when one considers all the shell caddies.....)

Thanks for your comments.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 4:35:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GSonnen] [#1]
Originally Posted By AustinWolv:
You still happy with that pack?  You use the top compartment for ammo/shotshell boxes?

Been using a standard large 5.11 range bag, but I don't like how wide it is (to fit nicely into my 3gun cart) and could use better organization overall.  Thus, I'm wanting to switch to a backpack that is more modular/configurable (l have a Rush72 I was thinking of using.....the 24 looks too small when one considers all the shell caddies.....)

Thanks for your comments.
View Quote

Yes I am.  I carry about 30# of gear in it when loaded for 3G matches and it is holding up well.

I usually only keep one pistol rug in the main compartment (It comes with 3 rugs).  With the other 2 rugs out, I can hold 3 boxes of shotshells in the main compartment.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:46:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DevL] [#2]
Love it. Hold 1 pistol plus a 30 cal ammo can nicely. Belt draped over top and down sides, secured with the overstrap.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#3]
I used mine for a good while, good backpack. Have since moved on to the Shooters Connection backpack which is a bit bigger and a better setup for me. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top