Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2014 11:45:54 PM EDT
So the 3GN Pro Event #4 is next weekend and I just happen to be in the neighborhood.

What is a recommended schedule for spectators?  

When does shooting start and roughly when does it end?  Will I need to check in somewhere before entering the range?

Other than a comfortable folding chair, eye and hearing protection, anything else I need to bring?

And last, but not least, any vendor tables set up?

Thanks.  See you there.

Bill

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I think we start shooting at 8am, finish around 2:30-3:00.  Shootoff is around 4ish if I remember correctly.  It depends on how fast the stages go, there isn't a set schedule after start.

There haven't been any vendor tables at the last pro matches.  At the first few there were along with other stuff going on.  There may be a 3 Gun stage you can shoot for fun, not sure if they're still doing that or not.  The range has machine guns you can rent on weekends.  You can hear the minigun going off occasionally in the distance.

There's a sign that says everyone needs to check in at the clubhouse, it's right in front.  I assume spectators do, it wouldn't hurt to go in there.  They have some cool guns on the wall to look at anyway.  Only need to bring eye and ear protection.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top