Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2017 6:22:59 PM EDT
Man, I feel like it’s Christmas morning and Santa brought me the that new rifle that I’ve been waiting for all year long.  Christmas for Hog Hunters means getting to hunt on a fresh cut field and I’m giddy of the thought of all of the critters of the night that I’ll be able to see with my Thermal Scope that I wasn’t able to see in the thick tall grass before….

Spent 7 hours on the tractor last weekend and cut 15 acres of pasture that I haven't been able to hunt because the grass has been 6 or 7 feet high.  This field is known to have alot of hogs in it everynight and they've enjoyed to pleasure of having all of that cover to hide them, until now...

Christmas For Hog Hunters: 2 Hogs Get Kissed Under the Mistletoe!
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks like a hoot!    Can y'all use suppressors on hogs over there?   
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 6:50:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Sure can!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:11:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Santa approves of this video!
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 7:19:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Santa, I've been a good boy this year.  Please let another 300 pound hog walk out into my field... please!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 5:48:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Nothing like the best laid plans of mice and men. I can never get over how many rat's you see with a thermal after you cut a field.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 8:56:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Oh I know!  The rats are everywhere
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:08:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Video of panther/big cat coming next week
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top